- Workload: Accounts, staff supervision
- Clients: Property, Hospitality, Retail, Professional Services and Travel
- Location: West End, London
- Salary: To £50k pro-rata, 4 days a week
Are you an Accounts Assistant Manager looking for a Part Time role in a leading Accountancy Practice? Are you keen to get involved in ad hoc project work?
Our client, a well-established Top 50 Accountancy Practice based in Central London are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant Manager for their team. Responsibilities will include managing all aspects of a portfolio of clients including: developing client relationships, managing staff, scheduling and overseeing work flow, the WIP, billing and fee-recovery and generating additional work. This will be a technically challenging role which offers a competitive salary and a great working environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a UK practice firm
- Be experienced managing staff
- Have an understanding of complex technical accounting issues
- Possess excellent communication skills for liaison with clients, partners and staff alike
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on 0203 225 5060 if you have questions regarding the role.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Assistant Manager jobs in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.