- Firm: Top 10 Firm
- Workload: Financial Services
- Location: London
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Are you a CF30 approved Paraplanner looking to work within a top 10 firm with an exceptional reputation in the private client sector?
Our client a Top 10 Firm are seeking a Paraplannner to help provide administrative support to the personal financial planning team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- producing compliant and technically accurate suitability letters and reports
- researching and undertaking technical assessments of cases submitted by advisors
- liaising with compliance department regarding technical queries
- upkeep of legislation changes to brief advisors accordingly
The successful candidate will:
- be degree educated (preferred)
- have a CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (or level 4 equivalent)
- demonstrate relevant experience gained within an IFA or similar financial services organisation
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.