- Firm: Top 40
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £40-45k
Our client, a Top 40 accountancy firm based in Central London are looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join their growing team. The role involves working alongside the Financial Planner to offer financial planning support to the firm’s prestigious clients.
Reporting to the Director, the role involves:
- Financial planning
- Completing product investigations and discovering new financial solutions for clients
- Financial analysis
- Appropriate organisation of client records and correspondence
- Joining and contributing to client meetings
- Finalising tax computations
- Creation of reports for presentation to clients
- Conforming to FCA processes
- Adhering to appropriate timescales for completing work
To be considered the candidate must have:
- Experience working in an Independent Financial Advice setting, at least three years
- A Financial Planning diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Paraplanner roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
News & Insights