- Firm: Regional Office - Top 50 Firm
- Workload: Cloud accounting, MA
- Clients: Agriculture, Media, Technology
- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Benefits: Full study support, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £18-£25K
Are you a part-qualified Accountant looking to develop you career within a proactive local office of a top 50 firm? Are you keen to take advantage of personalised career development and working with an interesting variety of clients?
Our client is a top 50 firm with offices spanning across the UK, providing a full scope of accountancy service to their UK as well as international clients.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns
- Working with a team delivering audit assignments
- Attending client visits on regular basis and providing advise and training on cloud based systems
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects as and when required
The successful candidate needs to:
- Part qualified AAT/ACCA/ACA
- Experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
If you are seeking Part-Qualified Accountant jobs in Cambridgeshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.