- Workload: Bookkeeping, invoicing for tours, legal affairs, royalties
- Clients: Media & Entertainment
- Location: Zone 2 North West London
- Benefits: Part time, study support if required, 6 month bonus & trips to music festivals
- Salary: To £35k
Are you currently working in accounts and looking for a part time role (3 days per week) in an exciting music management firm? Would you like to not have to travel into Central London and enjoy a lie in with working hours of 10am-7pm? If so, this may be the role for you.
Our client are looking for someone to work 3 days per week on bookkeeping (mainly on Xero), invoicing, royalties and JV management accounts for their exciting client base of musicians.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Preferably experience working with music clients
- Experience of accounts in practice or in a music industry environment
- Excellent client facing abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferably experience with Xero
The firm offer an excellent benefits package including pension, private healthcare, study support if required, Perkbox and a 6 month bonus. They have also been known to take their staff to music festivals!
Please apply online for immediate consideration or call 0203 22 55 060 if you have further questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Music Assistant jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.