- Firm: Medium-sized Firm
- Workload: Bookkeeping and Management Accounts
- Location: Central London
- Clients: Retail, Property and Energy
- Benefits: Either Full or Part-Time (20-26hrs/week)
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper looking for an autonomous role allowing you the freedom to work under your own initiative? Are you looking for a firm with strong work-life balance and a supportive culture?
Our client, a medium sized accountancy practice are looking for a bookkeeper to provide regular support to the various teams as well as working autonomously on bookkeeping, tax returns and management accounts. Depending on the candidate, this role is offered as either full or part-time.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have 1 - 3 year's experience within a professional accountancy practice
- Demonstrate a proactive approach
- Be fully conversant with Sage, Iris, Quickbooks, Xero and Excel
- Have excellent communication skills for interaction with both clients and staff
If you are seeking Part-Time Bookkeeper roles in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.