Our client a growing company in the property management industry is seeking to recruit a part time Finance Manager/Financial Controller to manage the finance function and provide commercial support to the senior management team. The role is "hands-on" and would suit an individual who is keen to work for an SME and help the business grow from strength to strength.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, budgeting and forecasting; profit and loss analysis
- Detailed cash flow forecasting
- Strategic financial advice to help with day to day running and growth of the business
- Working along-side external accounts to prepare year end statutory accounts
- Maintenance of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Carry out month end procedures including accruals, prepayments and journal entries
- Cash-flow management including bank reconciliation and debtors control
- Implementation of budgeting, controls and procedures for staff
- Managing key relationships with external parties i.e. accountants, bank, HMRC
- Ad hoc financial reporting
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working in industry
- Experience with managing a finance function and growth of start-up/early stage business
- Systems literate - accounting software, excel etc
- Hands on, proactive, self-motivated, detail orientated
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.