Are you AAT or ACCA qualified and looking for a part-time role as a Management Accountant in Harrow?
If so our client an established firm of Accountants based in Harrow are seeking a Management Accountant to join their internal finance team. The successful candidate will provide accounts and financial management information for the company and report to one of the Partners. The requirement is for 21 hours per week worked over the five days. The role is initially office based but after getting established there will be an opportunity for some hybrid working.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Recommending and implementing a plan for a financial management information system
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparing annual year end accounts
- Providing bookkeeping, VAT and MTD preparation
- Preparing monthly reports such as WIP analysis, Turnover, KPI, Debtors, departmental budget reports
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT/ACCA/ICAEW qualified or Qualified by experience (QBE)
- Have extensive knowledge of Xero, CCH and document management
- Be able to identify problems on the work you are undertaking and to communicate this
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.