- Firm: Mid-Sized Accountancy Practice
- Workload: Payroll
- Location: North West London (Zone 4 station)
- Benefits: Flexible working hours, CIPP study support if required, progression, pension
- Salary: £28-32k
Are you currently working in payroll and seeking a role which fits around your busy life? Would you like to work for a local firm to you in Finchley who are open to discussing hours which work for you?
Our client, a mid-sized firm in Zone 4 North West London are looking for a part-time Payroll Senior to join their team. They will be flexible with hours so whether you want to work shorter days 5 days a week or full days a few days a week they can work around you. You will manage your own portfolio of a variety of clients doing weekly, monthly and annual payrolls with duties such as:
- Processing starters and leavers
- Payslips and payroll summaries
- PAYE schemes
- Processing RTI
- Auto enrolment
- Other duties working along with the team
They are a very collaborative firm so you will be able to work in union with a close-knit team.
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Have payroll experience in a UK Practice Accountancy Firm or Payroll Bureau
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be either CIPP qualified or studying (study support will be provided if required)
- Preferably have experience with STAR Payroll
If you are seeking Payroll Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.