Are you a Tax Senior looking for a new opportunity in Specialist Tax? If so, this exciting new role offers the successful candidate a diverse client base and the opportunity to develop their skill set.
Our client, a Specialist in professional services tax are seeking a partnership tax associate to join their vibrant and busy tax team in their London office.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing client tax returns required by the Manager
- Developing professional relationships with both clients and team
- Providing an efficient and proactive service to clients and their internal management
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/CTA qualified or part-qualified. ATT qualified will be considered
- Display strong analytical and communication skills
-Demonstrate relevant experience in a business tax compliance role
-Ideally, have some partnership and personal tax experience
If you are seeking a Partnership Tax Associate/ Senior Associate role in London, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.