- Firm: Top 100
- Workload: Portfolio of around 100-150 clients
- Location: Central London
- Benefits: Great deal of flexibility & autonomy
- Salary: £24-28k
Are you a Payroll Administrator with strong experience of managing multiple client payrolls who is seeking a role that offers you a great deal of flexibility and autonomy?
Our client, a friendly mid-sized practice in Central London is looking for a payroll administrator to join their team. You will be in a team of two (Manager and Administrator) which will be responsible for managing 450 clients of which around 100 are 1 person payrolls. The clients are on average 15-30 employees and almost all of the payrolls are monthly but they have a small number of fortnightly payrolls. You will be managing a portfolio of around 100-150 clients based on your experience and seniority.
The firm has a high calibre client base including: restaurants, property and media clients.
The successful candidate:
- Must have strong payroll experience for multiple entities and therefore it is likely that you will come from an accountancy practice firm, however your role does not need to be purely payroll focused currently
- RTI and auto-enrolment experience would be preferable
- STAR payroll experience would be beneficial
- Needs to have strong communication skills
- Must have UK payroll experience
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Payroll Administrator jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.