- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Payroll schemes across a weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly & annual frequencies
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £28-34k
Our client, a Top 20 Accountancy firm in the City, is looking for an experienced payroll administrator to join their team. The role is based in the firm’s outsourcing services team, who manage and operate payroll schemes for in excess of five hundred businesses ranging from one to seven hundred employee payroll schemes across a weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annual frequencies.
The successful candidate:
- Must have UK payroll experience
- Must have strong payroll experience for multiple entities and therefore it is likely that you will come from an accountancy practice firm, however your role does not need to be purely payroll focused currently
- Have the ability to communicate with both clients and the HMRC
- Be IT Literate (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Needs to have strong communication skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Payroll Administrator jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.