Firm: Top 50 Firm
Clients: Property, Retail, Charities, TV Companies & Professional Services
Salary: Up to £35k
Are you a Payroll Administrator looking to work within a fast growing Top 50 Firm based in London? Are you looking to work within a vibrant and social environment for a firm that has a great reputation within the accountancy practice market? If so, this might be the role for you!
Our client, a Top 50 Firm, are looking for a Payroll Administrator who will assist in managing all aspects of the firms client payroll, ensuring all payrolls are produced on a timely basis. The successful applicant will be efficient and adaptable with a pleasant and calm nature who is happy to help everyone at the firm.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of a variety of frequency payrolls between 1-200 employees per client.
- Assisting with the coordination efforts between payroll and client contacts/ departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data.
- Establishing and maintaining employee records whilst ensuring that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis.
- Reviewing changes for proper authorisation and adhere to HMRC compliance.
- Communication effectively with clients; raising queries, enhancing efficiency and building rapport.
- Ensuring clients produce payrolls on a timely basis and making sure all deadlines are met.
- Ensuring that all legislative requirements are complied with whilst maintaining payroll knowledge.
The successful candidate will:
- Preferably be CIPP qualified.
- Ideally have an excellent working knowledge of the Star payroll system.
- Have a strong ability to use and understand the flow of transactions in standalone payroll systems.
- Have 3+ years' experience in a payroll function performing all payroll tasks.
If you are looking for Payroll opportunities in London, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.