Payroll Advisor - Top 50 Firm - London
Firm: Top 50
Location: West End, London
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Clients: Property, Hospitality, Media and Entertainment
Benefits: Excellent benefits package which includes 3 extra days' holiday at Christmas and a great work life balance
Are you a Payroll Administrator looking to move up to a Payroll Advisor in a Top 50 firm in the West End?
Our client, a top 50 accountancy practice in the West End is seeking an experienced Payroll Advisor to join their expanding team.
- Process payroll reports for assigned portfolio and ensure reports are distributed on a timely and efficient manner to internal or external clients
- Process net salary and PAYE/NIC BACS payments on online banking system and prepare BACS form for Partner's signatures and ensure payments are made on a timely manner
- Update and maintain payroll master sheet and BACS payments list
- Deal with HMRC PAYE queries
- Deal with payroll queries raised by both internal and external clients
- Liaise with Line Manager in assisting setting up of PAYE schemes for clients
- Set up of new PAYE scheme payroll database and update control sheets
- Ensure filing and scanning are up to date
- Send PAYE cheques to HMRC for and on behalf of clients
- Assist Payroll Manager in improving policies and procedures, to improve efficiency in the day to day running of the department
- Take telephone messages
- Assist the Payroll Managers with ad hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate must:
- Have 2-5 years payroll experience within an accountancy firm
- Have strong communication skills
- RTI and auto-enrolment experience would be preferable
- Sage payroll experience would also be beneficial
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably a finance, accounting and/or business related degree (desirable)
If you are looking for Payroll Advisor jobs in London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.