Role: Payroll Assistant Manager
Location: City of London
Firm: Top 15
Salary: to £50,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday; Flexi-working; Bonus
Are you a Payroll Assistant Manager, looking to scale up your career at a forward-thinking, industry leading accountancy firm? Do you want to contribute to the development and implementation of a modern system, and be part of a committed team, looking to grow?
As a Payroll Assistant Manager at this Top 15 firm, you will have the opportunity to add real value to the business, assisting the Payroll Manager, and contributing to the management of the 6-strong team, currently working with c 1,500 payrolls at clients with up to 300 staff. There is fantastic opportunity to grow, with the team looking to develop into a bigger, more powerful entity in the next year.
- Assisting the Payroll manager to manage a team of 6, with c 1,500 payrolls.
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of clients, taking part in monthly and weekly payrolls for clients with up to 300 staff.
- Assist with advice and guidance and answer technical queries arising from the Payroll Administrators.
- Assist partners and managers in business development, attracting new work to the team.
- 5 years payroll experience in a bureau environment.
- CIPP Qualified.
- Keen to assist in the modernisation and growth of the team and system.
What they can offer you:
- Market leading flexibility
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Enviable programme for Succession planning and managerial support.
If you are seeking Payroll Assistant Manager roles in London contact Austin Rose the accountancy recruitment specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.