- Client sectors: Agriculture, Manufacturing, Charities
- Benefits: Strong work-life balance, progression plans
- Salary: to £30-35k
Are you an experienced Payroller looking to progress your career with a local Mid-tier firm in East Sussex? Are you keen to be a part of the firm which has grown into one of the most trusted and recognised accountancy practices in the region?
Our client is a top Mid-tier firm with presence across the South East of England. They are currently looking for a Payroll Assistant Manager to join their East Sussex office.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing new starters and leaves
- Liaising with the HMRC
- Processing approximately 300 payrolls per month
- Administration of pension schemes
The successful candidate needs to:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good knowledge of processing rules and regulations
- Experience of working within a UK professional practice is essential
- Previous experience of leading a team is desirable
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on 0203 225 5060 if you have questions regarding the role.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Assistant Manager jobs in East Sussex contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.