- Firm: Mid-Sized Accountancy Practice
- Workload: Payroll
- Location: North West London (Zone 4 station)
- Benefits: CIPP study support if required, progression, pension
- Salary: £23k-£28k
Are you currently working in Payroll within a practice firm and looking for the next step in your career? Does working closer to home appeal to you?
If so my client, a mid sized firm in North West London are seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their friendly team. This role will provide the training and study study support for the CIPP, making it a great move for somebody who is looking to progress in their payroll career.
The role will include:
- Processing starters and leavers
- Payslips and payroll summaries
- Opening and closing PAYE schemes
- Processing RTI
- Auto enrolment
- Other duties working along with the team
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 6 months experience working within Payroll in a Practice Firm.
- Have great communication skills.
- Preferably have experience using STAR Payroll.
If you are seeking Payroll opportunities in London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice specialist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.