- Workload: Payroll
- Clients: Corporate Mix to include FSA regulated, Property and Retail
- Location: London, West End
- Benefits: Great culture and work-life balance
- Salary: To £50k
Are you a Payroll Manager seeking a new challenge to get involved in Business Development within the field? Are you currently within practice looking to upgrade to a larger, more varied portfolio?
If so, our client, a Top 50 sized firm in the West End are seeking an experienced and pro-active addition to their team. The role will initially focus on operations as the basis for commercialisation, before drawing emphasis on client interaction, marketing and delivering a top class service. This firm offers a fantastic work-life balance, alongside the opportunity to build a long term role that will enable you to progress and develop technically.
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive experience of Payroll Management, particularly within a UK practice environment
- Exhibit evidence of operating & successfully managing a diverse range of payrolls
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in VAT and Corporate Tax
- Possess a positive and motivated attitude and be confident working under pressure.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Payroll Manager jobs in Central London or the West End contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.