Firm: Top 50
Location: West End, London
Clients: Property, Hospitality, Media and Entertainment
Benefits: Excellent benefits package, great work life balance, 3 extra holiday days at Christmas
Are you a Payroll Supervisor/Assistant Manager looking for a Manager role? Or are you a Payroll Manager looking to upgrade to a top 50 firm in the West End? If so, this role may be great for you.
Our client, a Top 50 accountancy practice in the West End is seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to join their expanding team.
The role entails:
- Main point of contact for c120 clients. Sole traders, LLP and Ltd companies from various industries such as the music industry, property management and lettings companies.
- Attend meetings and advice clients of setting up PAYE schemes
- Process Sage payroll from start to finish (weekly, fortnight, monthly, bi-annual and annual payrolls), with 1 employee to 100+ employees, collectively c1200 employees
- Administer pension for clients to include calculations of contributions, submissions of contributions with different pension providers (contractual and auto-enrolment pensions)
- Ensure clients are compliant with HRMC PAYE legislation such as Real Time Information (RTI), Full Payment Submission (FPS), Employer Payment Summary (EPS) and End of Year Declarations by the due date
- Advice clients on PAYE legislation updates such as new rates and NIC employment allowance
- Deal with client employee queries as well as third parties on behalf of the client such as HRMC, banks and estate agents for rental references
- Directly report to one Payroll Administrator and one Senior Administrator
The successful candidate must:
- Have strong Payroll experience for multiple entities and therefore it is likely that you will come from an accountancy practice firm
- Have UK payroll experience
- Have strong communication skills
- Preferably have exposure to Sage payroll
If you are looking for Payroll Manager jobs in London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.