- Firm: Boutique Accountancy Firm
- Workload: Payroll and Bookkeeping
- Location: London
- Benefits: CIPP and/or AAT
- Salary: £25000-£40000
Are you a payroller looking to expand your skill set into bookkeeping?
Our client, a boutique accountancy firm based in Mayfair, with high profile clients in sectors such as retail, hospitality and private equity are seeking to recruit a Payroll Officer. The firm are looking for a proactive individual willing to take on some bookkeeping work during your quiet periods, or potentially a part-timer. The firm are willing to train you up in bookkeeping and will support your study in either CIPP or AAT.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing year end payroll
- Managing and developing your own portfolio of clients ranging from 1-55 employees, from start to finish using IRIS
- Setting up and administrating auto-enrolment pensions
- Processing statutory forms such as payslips, P46, P45 and P60's
- Managing Real Time Information (RTI) Submissions
The successful candidate will:
- be able to manage workload and complete jobs as required
- have previous experience within a UK practice firm within a similar role
- demonstrate strong payroll technical knowledge
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.