* Firm: Mid-Sized Accountancy Practice
* Workload: Payroll
* Location: North West London (Zone 4 station)
* Benefits: CIPP study support if required, progression, pension
* Salary: £28-32k
Are you currently working in payroll in a Practice Firm or a Payroll Bureau and looking for a more local role in North West London with a fast growing and friendly firm? Are you either CIPP qualified or seeking study support to complete your qualification?
Our client, a mid-sized firm in Zone 4 North West London are looking for a Payroll Senior to join their team. The firm are well known for their flexibility so can offer shorter hours if required. You will manage your own portfolio of a variety of clients doing weekly, monthly and annual payrolls with duties such as:
- Processing starters and leavers
- Payslips and payroll summaries
- Opening and closing PAYE schemes
- Processing RTI
- Auto enrolment
- Other duties working along with the team
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Have 2 or more years payroll experience in a UK Practice Accountancy Firm or Payroll Bureau
- Preferably CIPP qualified or studying (study support will be provided if required)
- Preferably have experience with STAR Payroll
If you are seeking Payroll Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.