Are you an organised and reliable PA who would like the chance to focus on supporting one Partner? Would you enjoy working for a firm who are friendly and supportive?
If so, our West End based client, is currently looking for a PA to support their office partners.
In this role, you will:
- File paperwork using an electronic filing system
- Prepare and file confirmation statements, and company changes with Companies House
- Sort, date-stamp, and distribute post
- Answer incoming calls and take messages for the Partner when required
- Type documents, reports and meeting agendas
- Monitor the audio typing system
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in an accountancy firm
- Have excellent organisational and time-keeping skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please apply online for immediate consideration. If you are looking for PA roles within Practice Accountancy, contact Austin Rose - The Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.