Our client, a mid-tier firm in London with several offices are seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to join the team, assisting the Partners in their Audit department.
If you're a bright, well-presented individual capable of working on your own initiative, with some existing experience in a similar role and currently within either practice accountancy or a similar industry within professional services, please see below for a further outline of the role.
Duties of the role include:
- Organising meetings and travel (both domestic and international)
- Proactively reminding partner/director/manager of meeting attendance and pre-empting needs for meetings - e.g. ensuring travel paperwork, attendee lists, reports, files, pre-meets etc are arranged
- Full diary management, being aware of partner/director/manager movements at all times and being proactive to minimise problems
- Proactively seeking to build a strong working relationship with clients and contacts including helping to ensure that client requests are responded to in a timely and appropriate manner
- Data entry onto client relationship management and practice management information systems such as Salesforce and Practice Engine
- Monitoring and managing partner/director emails, if required including preparing and sending responses
- Proactively assisting partner and team with administrative tasks, e.g., billing reviews, client engagement procedures, timesheets and expenses
- Audio and copy typing of correspondence, short letters, standard letters and/or lengthy reports and proposals using the company's templates and corporate style
- Opening and distributing post, photocopying, binding, sending faxes, filing, maintaining files
- Where required, to cover reception along with other PAs and secretaries on a rota basis
The Successful candidate will display the following qualities:
- Maintaining strict adherence to both client and staff confidentiality
- Willingly carrying out any other duties required to meet with the needs of the business
- First-rate standard of English, both written and spoken
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of digital dictation and document management systems desirable
- Advanced knowledge or Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Extensive experience of organising travel, both domestic and international
- Experience of interaction with senior colleagues & Partners, preferably within a professional company
Please get in touch to discuss the role more if you meet the following criteria:
- Previous PA experience in the Professional Services Sector, particularly accountancy
- Strong formatting skills in Word
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
If you're looking for Practice Accountancy PA roles in London, contact Austin Rose - The Public Practice Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.