Are you an organised and reliable PA who would like the chance to focus on supporting one Partner? Would you enjoy working for a Partner who is friendly and supportive at a Top 50 sized firm?
If so, our City of London based client, is currently looking for a PA to support one of their Partners on a 2 year fixed term. The firm is really welcoming, and organises regular social events for their staff.
In this role, you will:
- File paperwork using an electronic filing system
- Prepare and file confirmation statements, and company changes with Companies House
- Sort, date-stamp, and distribute post
- Answer incoming calls and take messages for the Partner when required
- Type documents, reports and meeting agendas
- Monitor the audio typing system
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in an accountancy firm
- Have excellent organisational and time-keeping skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking PA jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
News & Insights