Are you a Personal Tax Assistant / Personal Tax Semi-Senior or an Accounts Semi-Senior seeking to focus on personal tax? Would you be keen to manage your own portfolio of high calibre individuals with complex tax needs? Are you seeking a firm that has adapted well to the flexible working arrangements currently required and who intend to continue to offer significant working from home arrangements in the future? If so this role could be perfect for you!
Our client is a high calibre accountancy firm with an enviable client portfolio including many household names. Having preformed well over the recent months and with a strong pipeline of work, the firm are seeking to bolster their personal tax team with the hire of an experienced assistant.
As the successful candidate your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of c60 compliance clients including non-doms, property investors, Directors and Self-employed individuals
- Supporting the team with more complex compliance work and advisory projects
In exchange you will receive:
- Study support for ATT if required
- The opportunity to manage your portfolio in an autonomous fashion within a flexible working arrangement
- Excellent training and opportunities for future development
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years experience either in a personal tax role or a general accounts role with a strong PT workload
- Be ATT qualified or studying towards the qualification (may also consider AAT or ACCA)
- Feel confident in managing your own portfolio of clients and able to work autonomously in an environment that promotes a mature attitude to their working arrangements
If you are seeking a Personal Tax Assistant or Semi-Senior role in London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.