* Firm: Top 20
* Workload: Personal Tax
* Location: Fully Remote
* Salary: £48,000 - £58,000
Are you looking for a fully remote role within Tax? Are you a Tax Senior/Assistant Manager seeking the opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious private client teams in the Top 20? Would you be keen to work with high-net-worth individuals on a fast-growing portfolio?
Our client, a Top 20 Firm are seeking a Personal Tax Assistant Manager or senior to join their Tax Team on a fully remote basis. In this role you will be providing compliance services to a wide range of high-net-worth private clients, these include those with UK and offshore interests, property owners, business owners, partnerships and trusts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of a portfolio of private clients including all compliance matters, administration, and tax planning
- Training and reviewing the work of junior staff within the group
- Self-assessment tax returns for wealthy individuals, partnerships and trusts
- Completion of estate tax returns
The successful candidate will:
- Be CTA qualified
- Have relevant strong personal tax experience
- Demonstrate experience of using tax return software
If you are seeking Personal Tax Assistant Manager jobs in the UK regions contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.