- Firm: Top 10
- Workload: Compliance and advisory work
- Clients: Focus on Non UK domiciled UK citizens
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Option to purchase holiday days & bonus scheme
- Salary: £55-70k
Are you a Personal Tax Manager looking for an excellent role in a Top 10 Firm in vibrant central London?
If so, our client, a welcoming Top 10 firm, is looking for a Personal Tax Manager to join their business. You will be in charge of a portfolio of personal tax clients with a focus on non UK domiciled UK citizens.
In this role, you will:
- Complete annual compliance cycle
- Complete advisory work
- Resolve HM Revenue & Customs enquires
- Support the progress of junior staff whilst reviewing their work
- Work directly with clients
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be CTA qualified
- Have at least 5 years private client tax experience
- Have clear knowledge of taxation in regards to offshore trusts and non UK domiciled persons
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Personal Tax Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
News & Insights