- Firm: Medium
- Workload: Compliance with progression to advisory
- Clients: Individuals, sole traders, partnerships & trusts
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Overtime at time and a half, bonus & strong pension
- Salary: £26-38k
Are you a semi senior looking to gain valuable experience working within an industry leading Tax department?
Our client is an independent, progressive mid-tier firm looking for a Semi Senior to work for their Tax department in the West End. You will have the ability to manage your own workload and prioritise effectively, have a desire to learn and to develop professionally, and be confident dealing with partners, colleagues and third parties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing, under supervision, a portfolio of private clients (including individuals, sole traders, partnerships and trusts)
- Carrying out compliance work for personal clients of the firm with a progression to more advisory and tax planning work
- Dealing with HMRC as required by email, letter and telephone
- Liaising with clients as and when required
- Preparing P11Ds
The successful candidate will be:
- ATT qualified or studying for your CTA
- At least 2 years working at assistant level
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Knowledge/experience of Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Personal Tax Semi-Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
News & Insights