- Workload: Personal Tax
- Clients: HNWIs, company directors and sole traders
- Location: North West London
- Benefits: Supportive team with excellent progression
- Salary: £25-32k
Are you a Tax Semi Senior seeking a new role in Tax?
Are you keen to develop your tax exposure and experience with one of the strongest tax departments in North London? This could be the ideal role for you.........
Our client are a leading and highly reputable regional firm of accountants with a strong presence across North London who are seeking to recruit a Personal Tax Semi Senior to join the team.
The role will involve managing a portfolio of personal tax clients including HNWIs, company directors and sole traders for whom you will be responsible for ensuring that all compliance work is completed accurately and efficiently through the preparation and review of personal tax computations and returns. You will also have involvement with assisting senior members of staff with the provision of tax planning advice.
The ideal candidate will be ATT qualified or may be qualified by experience and will have experience in Personal Tax work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Managing a portfolio of clients, acting as the main point of contact
- Reviewing junior staff's completion of personal self-assessment tax returns
- Providing guidance, training and support to junior staff
- Identifying tax planning opportunities for individuals and trusts
- Assisting a tax partner with tax consulting work relevant to HNWI and trusts when required
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Personal Tax jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.