* Firm: Top 70 Firm
* Workload: Personal Tax Compliance with ad-hoc advisory work
* Location: West End
* Salary: £43-53,000
* Benefits: Hybrid working & Flexible working hours
Are you a Personal Tax Senior or an experienced Personal Tax Semi-Senior, who would like to be part of a Top 70 firm predominantly dealing with media and entertainment clients? Are you keen to work with some of the biggest names in entertainment such as directors, actors, writers, agents and producers? Would you like to join a firm with long term progression prospects? If so this could be the role for you!
Our client a Top 70 firm are looking for a Personal Tax Senior to join their expanding team. The firm value meritocracy which will enable you to progress your career in line with your capability. In your role you will develop junior staff and focus on understanding your clients’ business.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ATT qualified and either be CTA qualified or keen to study the qualification
- Have around 2 years personal tax experience including portfolio management
- Demonstrate an aptitude towards undertaking advisory assignments
- Have a passion for the media & entertainment sector
If you are seeking Personal Tax Senior roles in the West End contact Austin Rose, the Tax Specialists.