- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Annual tax returns, reviewing junior staff work, and preparing computations
- Location: Central London
- Benefits: Competitive salary, possible study support and great progression
- Salary: £40-48k
Are you a Tax Senior, ATT qualified, with a strength in Personal Tax? Would you enjoy being a part of a dynamic and growing Top 20 Firm?
Our client is looking to recruit a Personal Tax Senior for their office in Central London. The role will involve acting as the first point of contact for clients, and preparing annual personal tax returns. You will be reporting to the Tax Manager, and will be expected to complete ad-hoc work including helping to advise clients.
- Prepare forms P11D, PSAs, ATED
- Advise clients on tax liabilities
- Review work by junior staff
- Complete posting for complex personal tax returns
- Prepare capital gains computations
- Help to deal with HMRC enquiries
- Ad hoc work including technical research
The ideal candidate will:
- Have recently passed CTA, or be studying toward
- Have Maths and English C grade GCSEs
- Be ATT qualified
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Personal Tax Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.