* Firm: 15 Partner Firm
* Workload: Personal Tax for HNWIs, OMBs and non-doms
* Location: West End
* Salary: £40-48K
* Benefits: Hybrid working. 25 days holiday. Private Medical. CTA study support
Are you a Personal Tax Senior seeking to join an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking West End accounting firm? Are you keen to support a diverse portfolio of HNWIs, OMBs and non-doms) in a hands-on compliance and ad-hoc advisory capacity? If so, this role could be perfect for you.
Our client is an independent West End firm with 15 Partners who have an enviable reputation for adding value to their clients. As a Personal Tax Senior you will manage your own portfolio of clients, monitoring WIP and billing, identifying opportunities for new business and attending client meetings.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ATT qualified and either be CTA qualified or keen to study the qualification
- Have a minimum of two years personal tax experience
- Experience of working with HNWIs, non-doms and non-resident clients
- Demonstrate an aptitude towards undertaking advisory assignments
- Be comfortable managing staff and communicating directly with client
- Have knowledge of CCH Personal Tax
If you are seeking Personal Tax Senior roles in the West End contact Austin Rose, the Tax Specialists.