- Firm: Top 50 Practice
- Workload: Personal Tax Returns, Personal Tax Advisory Projects
- Location: London
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 pa
Are you a Personal Tax Supervisor who wants to manage a portfolio and who enjoys technically challenging work?
Our client, a Top 50 Accountancy practice firm, who are leaders in their field are looking for a Personal Tax Supervisor to build experience with non-UK domiciles, trusts and businesses.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing a personal tax portfolio
- compliance experience with non-UK domiciles, trusts and businesses
- developing tax planning/advisory skills
The successful candidate will
- be CTA qualified
- have an understanding of taxation for non-domiciled individuals
- have a working knowledge of wider tax issues relevant to OMBs
- have experience of managing a client portfolio
- have experience of reviewing personal tax returns
- Identify planning opportunities from existing and potential clients
If you are seeking a Personal Tax Supervisor role in Central London, please contact Austin Rose, the Personal Tax Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.