- Firm: Boutique
- Workload: Accounts prep, tax, VAT & management accounts (strong advisory element)
- Clients: Small limited companies & businesses with t/o up to the audit threshold
- Location: Central London
- Benefits: Relaxed office environment
- Salary: £40-50k
Are you looking to work for a rapidly expanding accountancy practice based in London? Would you like to work on a portfolio of around £250k?
If so, our client is seeking a Portfolio Manager to help them to continue to develop in the coming years. The firm are extremely supportive with a relaxed office environment. Reporting directly to the owner of the business and managing your own portfolio of clients, you will manage all elements of the client relationship and oversee a semi-senior/trainee who will support you in completing the workload. The work will be a mix of accounts preparation, tax, VAT, management accounts etc. and will have a strong advisory element to it. This opportunity will allow you to use your initiative to contribute to the development of the firm over the coming years.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/ACA Qualified with minimum 2 year post qualification experience
- Have UK practice experience
- Be experienced in accounts preparation, bookkeeping & VAT
- Possess knowledge of IRIS and SAGE
- Be able to balance the workload effectively, including supervising others
- Be able to demonstrate good client relationship skills
If you are seeking Portfolio Manager roles in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.