- Clients: OMBs, HNI, NFP
- Location: Hampshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £35-£45k
Are you a qualified Accountant excited about career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 100 firm with the friendly and supporting culture of their local Hampshire office?
Our client is a top 100 firm with presence in the South East of England. They are currently seeking driven and ambitious individual, who will help to further grow their local office based in Hampshire. If successfully offered the role you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure and exceptional employee benefit package.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients with a mix of work in Audit, Accounts a Tax to suit your current skillset and work preferences
- Attending regular client meetings
- An element of business development
- Providing guidance and support to junior members of staff
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Show enthusiasm to learn and develop within the firm
- Have great attention to detail
- Be a driver with your own car due to the nature of the role
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on 0203 225 5060 if you have questions regarding the role.
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Portfolio Manager jobs in Hampshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.