- Firm: Top 50
- Workload: Year End Accounts & Bookkeeping
- Clients: Music
- Location: West End
- Benefits: Flexible working & three extra Christmas holiday days
- Salary: £32-38k
Are you part qualified ACA or ACCA Accounts Senior looking to progress to Top 50 Firm? Would you like the opportunity to work on some of the most well-known bands and artists in the music industry?
If so, our client, a Top 50 Firm based in the West End are looking for a part qualified Senior to join their Music Division. Reporting to the Assistant Manager, you will assist in the management of a portfolio of clients. The role will involve:
- Producing year end accounts that reflect all movements and journals at year end
- Correspondence with clients (On-site and phone/email)
- Year-end bookkeeping and accounting for clients
- Taking over files from senior managers to work on completion of accounting records to reflect adjustments at year end
- Assisting with management reporting and annual accounting compliance by preparing year end accounts and reports for senior manager review
- General administration as per the requirements of the portfolio
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be ACCA/ACA part qualified
- Have relevant experience in the preparation of year end accounts
- Have been working in a UK Practice Firm
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
News & Insights