- Workload: Financial reporting, audit and taxation
- Clients: Varied
- Location: Oxfordshire
- Salary: Competitive salary
Are you a Part Qualified accountant keen to join a leading accountancy firm? Would you enjoy being part of a Top 100 firm as you continue to learn?
If so, our client, an excellent Top 100 Firm in Oxfordshire, is looking for a Part-Qualified accountant to join their hard-working team. You may also be Qualified by Experience and make an excellent addition to their team.
In this role, you will:
- Support the Managers and Directors
- Liaise with clients
- Be responsible for producing year end accounts
- Complete corporate tax returns
- Support the growth of more junior colleagues
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be QBE with at least five years practice experience
- Have experience of Sage and Quick Books or Xero
- Have previous experience working with clients
This position may require travel to other offices.
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking PQ Accounts jobs in Oxfordshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.