Firm: Top 50 Accountancy Firm
Location: West End
Workload: HR, Recruitment, Facilities, Budgeting, Compliance etc
Are you a practice manager within professional services seeking a new challenge in London's West End? Are you interested in being a key driver to a practice's development and growth, specifically across HR, Compliance, Recruitment and Finance?
If so, this could be your next role..
Our client, a Top 50 Practice, are seeking a Practice Manager to join their team and add value across a multitude of functions.
From introducing development programmes for the team, identifying KPIs, handling staff appraisals and contracts to organising the staff social, this role offers an exciting and varied workload. You will liaise with Partners, the internal finance team and external consultants to complete projects and ensure continual growth across all areas.
The successful candidate:
- Currently be working in a professional services practice, undertaking a similar role.
- Have an in-depth understanding of Health & Safety procedures and compliance matters
- Demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude in their approach to firm-wide projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for liaison with staff, partners and external parties alike
- Be confident in driving continual development across all aspects of the practice
If you are seeking Practice Manager roles within London's West End, contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.