- Firm: Top 50 Practice
- Workload: Private Client Portfolio
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Grade specific flexible benefits
Are you a Private Client Senior Manager looking to make Partner within two years? Do you want to join a firm with a positive culture and flexible working environment and to assist with the development and growth of the firm's private client advisory offering?
Our client, a Top 50 Accountancy firm are looking for a Private Client Senior Manager. You will be replacing a manager vacancy on a private client portfolio which includes high net worth individuals and families, Landed Estates and Trusts, together with some trading entities. You will also be required to assist with the development and growth of our Private Client advisory offering.
An understanding of Trust Law and an enjoyment of Inheritance Tax planning would be particularly helpful. Team leadership is a crucial attribute in an office which will be undergoing radical change in the next three years. The role is predominately advisory and not assignment based/repetitive.
Your responsibilities will include:
- to manage a client portfolio primarily made up of HNW and Trust and Estate clients
- assisting the Partner with various tax planning assignments especially in regard to IHT
- managing a team of accounts and tax production staff
- business development activities in regard to supporting and growing our Private Client offering
The successful candidate will …
- be CTA qualified and qualified to FCA
- have experience of general practice, and ready to move to partner level within two years or sooner
- have experience of advising HNW clients
- have experience of tax planning and advisory assignments, especially regarding IHT
- have experience of leading a team of staff
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.