* Firm: Top 30 Firm
* Workload: Personal Tax with compliance and advisory assignments
* Location: Euston
* Salary: £48-58K
* Benefits: Hybrid working (2+ days in office). Up to 25 days holiday. Private Medical.
Are you a Private Client Tax Assistant Manager seeking to join one of London’s largest independent accounting firms? Are you keen to broaden your advisory workload and get involved in business development? Are you looking to work for a firm that offers great flexibility to their team? If so, this could be a great role for you.
Our client is an independent Top 30 firm based within walking distance of Euston station and Kings Cross St Pancras. They are a commercially astute firm with a personal, partner-led service aimed at entrepreneurial SMEs, large corporates, and high-net worth individuals. With over 300 staff in the business, the Private Client team comprises of 6 Partner and over 30 staff. Due to significant growth the firm are seeking to recruit a Private Client Tax Assistant Manager.
You will manage the day to day running of a portfolio of private clients covering billing, attending pitches, mentoring junior staff and supporting partners in managing advisory assignments.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ personal tax experience, ideally with some corporate exposure
- Be CTA qualifiedHave experience of dealing with non-doms and HNWIs
- Be comfortable reviewing tax returns and handling a portfolio of clients, including billing and marketing.
- Ideally have some working knowledge of Digita software
If you are seeking Private Client Tax Assistant Manager roles in the North-West London, contact Austin Rose, the Tax Specialists.