- Firm: Top 10
- Workload: Compliance and advisory services
- Clients: High net worth individuals
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: High profile client base and flexible working arrangements
- Salary: £80-120k
Would you enjoy working as a Private Client Tax Director at a vibrant, high-performing Top 10 Firm in the City?
If so, our client, a Top 10 firm, is looking for a Tax Director to join their Private Client Services department to work with a portfolio of high net worth persons and their families. In the role, you will be expected to organise and develop your portfolio, whilst also endorsing the tax function internally.
In this role, you will also:
- Support Partners in proving tax advice service to clients, and working with other teams
- Lead tax consultancy projects
- Communicate with clients regularly, working to make information understandable to them in layman’s terms
- Oversee billing arrangements for the portfolio
- Monitor and support junior staff
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have proven private client experience
- Have proven experience advising high net worth individuals
- Preferably be CTA qualified
- Skilled at using CCH
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Tax Director jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
News & Insights