- Firm: Top 10 Firm
- Workload: Private Client Portfolio
- Location: City of London
- Salary: Excellent salary and benefits package
Are you a Private Client Tax Manager seeking a route to progress to Associate Director and Director level in the short to medium term? Would you like to join the fastest growing Top 10 firm in the UK with a progressive and supportive culture that is focused on the advancement and well-being of the individual?
Our client, a progressive Top 10 firm, is seeking to recruit an experienced Private Client Manager to manage a portfolio with a broad range of clients. Reporting directly to the Private Client Tax Partner and Advisory Manager, this position involves working with and advising a range of private clients to include non doms, non-residents, tax issues relating to offshore and onshore trusts and wealth planning for HNWIs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing your own portfolio of private tax clients
- identifying tax sensitive expenditure and wider tax issues
- liaising with clients to resolve queries
- communicating with internal departments to ensure deadlines are met
- helping to manage, motivate and develop staff as well as to drive team direction
The successful candidate will:
- be ATT and/or CTA qualified
- have significant experience in advising private clients
- have a collaborative outlook with a process mindset
If you are seeking Private Client Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.