- Firm: Top 50 Firm
- Workload: Personal Tax
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £58,000 - £72,000
Are you a Private Client Tax Manager seeking a more advisory role? Are you looking for a firm that offers great career progression?
Our client, an established mid-tier firm based in the City, are looking to recruit an experienced Private Client Tax Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of personal tax clients, together with challenging tax issues for clients including: partnerships/LLPs, non-UK domiciles, UK and offshore trusts, entrepreneurs, HNWI's.
- Overseeing the development and performance of trainees and more junior members of the tax team
- Billing responsibility
The successful candidate will:
- Be CTA qualified
- Have a minimum of three years' post CTA qualification
- Demonstrate experience of managing a client portfolio, including all aspects of the service, managing client relationships, reviewing subordinates' work and WIP / billing management
- Show experience of managing a private client tax team
If you are seeking Private Client Tax Manager Roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.