* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: Private Client Tax
* Location: London
Are you a part qualified Tax Semi-Senior looking for the next step in your career in a collaboratively working and continuously growing team?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm, are looking for an ambitious individual who is striving to develop their career at an award winning firm within their Tax team.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing an efficient, client focused and proactive service to meet the needs of private clients.
- Working with directors and managers on technical assignments
- Managing day to day client portfolio
- Preparing personal and partnership tax return
The successful candidate should be:
- ACA or CTA part qualified or ATT qualified
- Be able to liaise proactively with clients on advisory matters
- Demonstrate ability to work in a collaborative working culture
If you are seeking a Private Client Tax Semi Senior role in London, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.