* Firm: Top 20 Firm
* Workload: Private Client Tax
* Location: Heathrow
* Salary: £70,000 - £90,000
Are you a Private Client Tax Manager/Senior Manager who is looking to progress your career in a Top 20 firm? Do you want a salary and package which meets market expectation and the buzz of a successful accountancy practice without the daily commute into the city?
Our client, a Top 20 Firm are looking for a Private Client Tax Senior Manager to manage the tax compliance team and annual compliance cycle in their Heathrow office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the annual tax compliance cycle
- Reviewing and signing off complex tax returns that have been prepared by junior members of the team
- Reviewing client base and identifying additional advisory opportunities as well as winning new compliance work
The successful candidate will:
- Be CTA qualified
- Have a high level of technical expertise, with experience in preparing and reviewing complex tax returns
- Demonstrate experience of managing a team, including development of junior team members
If you are looking for Private Client Tax roles in Heathrow, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.