* Firm: Top 10
* Workload: Private Clients
* Location: London
* Salary: £43,000 - £53,000
Are you a Tax Senior seeking the opportunity to work within a high calibre private client tax team? Would you like the chance to work for a Top 10 Firm?
Our client a Top 10 Firm are seeking a Private Client Tax Senior to join their London office. In this role you will be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients whilst providing assistance to the Directors/Partners in both compliance and advisory client work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- All day-to-day tax compliance and advisory affairs of clients working with Managers/Directors/Principals/Partners
- Advising on a range of tax matters, succession planning and restructuring projects in the UK
- Producing complex UK tax computations and returns
The successful candidate will:
- be qualified or studying for the CTA and/or ACA or equivalent
- demonstrate knowledge of taxation and the ability to deal with complex tax issues
- have experience providing some tax advisory and compliance services to a variety of clients
If you are seeking Private Client Tax Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.