- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Professional Practice & Private Clients
- Location: London (City)
- Salary: £37,000 - £45,000
Are you a Tax Senior seeking the opportunity to work within a high calibre private client tax team?
Our client a Top 20 Firm are seeking a Private Client Tax Senior to join their London office. In this role you will be responsible for managing the taxation relationship services with a portfolio of clients, helping them to comply with their taxation filing and payment obligations and working with them to manage their taxation affairs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing the tax relationship of the clients within your portfolio
- preparing tax reserves for partnerships
- reviewing tax reserves when completed by junior members of the team
- billing responsibility for all tax work on client portfolio
- managing and overseeing the personal tax compliance cycle (including tax computations, returns and payments) and liaison with the client and HM Revenue & Customs
The successful candidate will:
- be ATT and/or CTA qualification or part qualified
- have experience in the professional and private client sector
- demonstrate ability to act as a role model for more junior members of the team
If you are seeking Private Client Tax Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.