* Firm: Top 25
* Workload: Private Client Tax
* Location: Central London
* Salary: £40-48k
Are you a Private Client Tax Senior who would enjoy working at a Top 25 Firm in Central London? Would you be keen to work with high net worth individuals on a fast-growing portfolio?
If so, our client, a Top 25 Firm, is looking for a Private Client Tax Senior to join their fast-growing Sports Department. In this role you will oversee a portfolio of clients in the Sports, Media and Entertainment.
The firm provide an excellent work/life balance to all of their staff, arranging numerous social events for team bonding to create a great family feel within the office. The role will require a driven and determined candidate who will be comfortable assisting on an expanding portfolio of non-UK domiciled clients.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare tax returns for review
- Act as a go between for clients and partners
- Support the training of junior staff
- Communicate with HMRC
- Looking after a portfolio of clients
- Interfacing between clients and managers
- Assisting with general private client issues and suggesting tax planning opportunities for clients within their portfolio
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' personal tax experience with experience in the Sport Industry
- Be ATT qualified, as well as being a part-qualified CTA
- Preferably possess working knowledge of Digita
If you are seeking Private Client Tax Senior jobs in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.