- Firm: Top 30
- Workload: Private Client Tax
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £43-55k
Are you a recently qualified Tax Senior, with a strength in Personal Tax? Would you enjoy being a part of a dynamic and growing Top 30 Firm?
Our client, a Top 30 Firm, is looking to recruit a Private Client Tax Senior for their office in Central London. This role involves providing personal tax services to a variety of industry sectors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing Self-Assessment Tax returns for individuals and partnerships
- Preparing property CGT returns
- Preparing financial accounts for sole traders, barristers and property investors
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Reviewing work of more junior staff
The successful candidate will need to:
- Studying for the CTA qualification or CTA qualified
- Have experience of a professional services environment
- Demonstrate working knowledge of core personal tax regime and its application
If you are seeking Private Client Tax Senior jobs in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.