- Firm: Top 25
- Workload: Day-to-day running of portfolio, and some advisory work
- Clients: High net worth individuals
- Location: North West London
- Benefits: Buy/Sell holiday scheme
- Salary: £43-53k
Are you a Tax Supervisor who would enjoy working at a Top 25 Firm in Central London? Would you be keen to work with high net worth individuals on a fast-growing portfolio?
If so, our client, a Top 25 Firm, is looking for a Tax Supervisor to join their Private Client team.
The firm provide an excellent work/life balance to all their staff, arranging numerous social events for team bonding to create a great family feel within the office. The role will require a driven and determined candidate who will be comfortable assisting on an expanding portfolio of non-UK domiciled clients.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare tax returns for review
- Review the work of junior team members
- Act as a go between for clients and partners
- Support the training of junior staff
- Communicate with HMRC
- Looking after a portfolio of clients
- Interfacing between clients and managers
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have at least four years personal tax experience
- Experience handling a portfolio of clients
- Ideally be CTA qualified
- Preferably possess working knowledge of Digita
If you are seeking Private Client Tax Supervisor jobs in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.